Monday, February 07, 2011







Is the new .Co another .CON ?

In my investment banking days, I had to sit through many Dog and Pony show meetings where different presentations were made for New Investment Products by corporate sponsors. My job as an investment advisor, as I saw it, was to invest my clients money wisely in the jungles of Wall Street. I saw a litany of Marketing Ploy offerings designed mostly by Attorneys and their council whose ending results, in many cases, separated clients from their hard earned money. I became good at spotting the investments that should be avoided in the process.

Although I was careful there were always a few that slipped by my radar and I and my clients were fooled by slick presentations. This was an over riding reason for my getting out of the Industry some fifteen years ago. Now I have had close to fifteen years of experience as a DOMAINER. To make a long story short. I have seen a litany of new extension offerings and have experienced much the same results from many of these new offerings. My advise to you is steer clear of any new extensions not just the .co version. My opinion is I smell a Rat!

Gratefully, Jeff Schneider (Contact Group) (Metal Tiger)

No comments: